Sunday, July 28, 2013

Generation Two Heir Vote

So Sorry this disappeared! I have no idea what is happening with these posts but sometimes when I go in to edit, the whole thing goes away. Anyway, here's the generation two heir vote (again). 

You can read about each potential heir below and then select who you'd like to be the next heir (Poll on the right hand side of blog).  Please, please, please vote! Thanks again for reading!

Voting will end Tuesday at 8:00 pm est.

Bridgette (Bridge) Rose Hobble




Bridgette doesn't have much confidence in herself, but if there's one thing she knows she's good at, it's painting.  As high school graduation approaches, Bridge much decide what she wants to do with her life and sort out her feelings for her long time friend, Carson. Will she give into the pressures she feels from everyone else, or will she have the courage to listen to her own heart?

Possible career: Painter
Possible spouse: Carson Alexander Davila





Charles (Charlie) Frederick Hobble




Charlie not only looks like his dad, he acts like him too. He knows exactly what he wants do with his life but feels like he can never live up to his dad's legacy.  His feelings for his childhood friend, Kate started changing when his mom almost died after childbirth.  Will Charlie be able to step out of his father's shadow and tell Kate his true feelings for her?

Possible career: Horse Rancher
Possible spouse: Katherine Grace Randall






Jefferson (Jeff) Allen Hobble




Jeff has always wanted one thing, to rule the world; but if he can't have the world, he'll settle for Appaloosa Plains.  He would like nothing more than to have his childhood friend, Star be at his side. She, on the other hand, wants things to stay the same between them. Do to an event near Jeff's high school graduation, he'll have to choose between his career and being happy.  Will his decision be the right one?

Possible career: Mayor of Appaloosa Plains
Possible spouse: Star Avery Randall







Scarlett Amanda Hobble






There are advantages to be being the youngest and Scarlett has taken advantage of them. Of the four Hobble children, Scarlett is the rebel.  She's gotten away with more than any of the other children (due in part to her parents being older when she was born) and unlike her older, grown siblings Scarlett has dreams of moving away from Appaloosa Plains and living in the city. Like her mother, Scarlett is musically talented and would love to share her beautiful voice with the world.  Will she give into the temptations of the big city and life of fame, or will she accept help from an unlikely source?

Possible career: Singer
Possible spouse: Garrison Cole Star





4 comments:

  1. Hi. I am two chapters behind, but I thought I would put in my vote before time ran out. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. The vote will be up till Wednesday. I guess I should put how long the vote will be up. :) Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  2. I voted. That was hard, I liked them all, my favorites being Bridget, and Jefferson. I voted for Bridget because I thought she was just adorable and sweet looking. Jefferson was hot though, he was a very close second. I'm behind in chapters as well, gonna do some catch up like right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo glad that I don't have to pick. They would all be fun as an heir. I might have to start another story with one of them though... =D

      Glad I'm not the only one who thought Jefferson was hot. Lol!

      Delete