Wednesday, July 31, 2013

And The Winner of Generation Two Heir Vote Is.............

Well, it was technically a tie. =D So what's a girl to do but make an executive decision.  So here is the next heir of the Hobble family:







Bridgette Rose Hobble
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now don't fret Jefferson fans, I think this will work out better for him in the long run. You see, during the last several days, I kept thinking about how complex Jefferson's story could be and how it might not work so well for a legacy.  It almost needs it own story...You see where I'm going with this?  So Bridgette will continue the Hobble Family Legacy and Jefferson gets his own story!  So the other winner is:
 
 
 
 
Jefferson Allen Hobble
 
 
 
 
 
I'm currently working on the new blog for Jeff's story and finishing up some things for Bridgette to take over the reigns.  Hopefully I'll have something chapter wise to post by Friday.
 
 
 
Thanks again for reading and voting! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay! My two favorites of the bunch. Glad Jefferson gets his own story! can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D I'm glad you're happy! I've got all kids of idea for both stories. Jeff's blog is almost ready for some chapters. :^)

      Delete
  2. Omg, Jeff gets his own story? *dies* I love you sandybeachgirl. Also love the new layout of your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! There was no way I was going to toss Jeff to the side. =D Thanks! Once I started working on the blog for Jeff's story, this one seemed to need a little love.

      Delete
  3. So glad Jeff gets a story. He is HOT! umm, I mean, so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to give Jeff his own story. He just kept looking at me with his big blue eyes, pleadiing with me so I gave in. LOL!

      Glad you like him! I enjoy taking pictures of him for his story. Lol! : )

      Delete