Thursday, January 16, 2014

Set Building With Sandybeachgirl

While I'm in the process of taking pics for Carson and Bridge's wedding (I am sooooo excited! They both look AMAZING on their wedding day), I thought I'd share a new segment of posts I'll be making for my WordPress site called: Set Building with Sandybeachgirl.

What usually starts off as a little project, often turns into something much larger. Case in point, the dining hall used for Carson and Bridge's wedding chapter. So if you're interested in that sort of thing and want to see me ramble on about building and have something to look at while I get the next chapter ready, you can head on over to Sandybeachgirl's Sims Place and check it out. (FYI: The wedding chapter should be posted late today or tomorrow.) Here's a picture and a link to give you an idea of what it looks like:







3 comments:

  1. Heehee, I left you a comment on your WP blog already. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LateKnight! I saw it but I've been trying to get Bridge and Carson's wedding together. Weddings are insane. I'll reply on WordPress soon. :)

      Delete
    2. OMG they are, aren't they? For Dustin and Helena's wedding, I made an entire Catholic church. o.O There's a building in Starlight Shores, I think it's a mansion, but I redecorated the crap out of it and made it a church. LOL. It's funny how pixelated weddings can be just as insane as real weddings, isn't it? ROFL.

      Delete