Monday, January 6, 2014

Bridgette Hobble Download

This was something I've wanted to do for months but I've just now found time. I'm so excited! If you go to my Sandybeachgirl's Sims Place site, you'll see a tab for Sims to download. Right now there's only Bridgette but I plan on adding Amanda, Chuck, Carson, and Jeff at some point.

A warning though, I use a TON of CC when I play my Sims. So if you want them to look like they do in this story, you'll need the CC. Having said that, I'm providing a CC version and a base game version to download.  

Can I just tell y'all that there's a reason that I started using CC and I had forgotten it till I saw the base game version of Bridge. I saw the base game version and I wrinkled my nose a bit. I mean the hair alone kills me. Look at the difference:






I swear, I didn't do anything except take off her CC skin, makeup, eyebrows, and eyes. I didn't touch her facial features at all. Gotta love CC skin for making their features more realistic. 

Anyway, didn't mean to go on and on about CC vs. base game. :)

So follow the links below if you'd like to download Bridgette Hobble. Thanks for downloading and reading!

Bridgette Hobble - With CC
Bridgette Hobble - Base Game


2 comments:

  1. LOLL, your non CC vs. CC comments made me laugh.What you said is so true, though. I myself am a stickler for their hair has to look good, and usually that means CC hair. There are a few male EA hairs I like, but the female EA hair is just... LOLL, it's like stiff or something. Her eyes are way different too, I love CC eyes. Makeup I'm not so picky about, with the right color and opacity, you can make the EA makeup look fabulous. I agree too about the skin... especially on the males... yum. ROFL. :D Bridgette is gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Some of the male hair is okay but the female hair is HORRIBLE! I think you're right, it's like it's stiff. en

      CC eyes make a huge difference and I think it has to do with the fact that they have several different color slots to each one as opposed to EA's which only has one.

      The first time I used a skin I was floored by how much more real they looked!

      Aww, thanks! Carson would agree with you! Lol! Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete