Thursday, January 2, 2014

Meet the Family

You may have noticed a tab at the top of the website that says "Meet the Family." I was reading another Sims friend's story and they were doing a character study for their main character. I loved learning more about the character (plus there were tons of pictures of the character who is really HOT). =D

Anyway, for about a month now I've been working on Amanda's and Chuck's character studies. I combined two studies, found:

Here and here

and then also added some questions I had thought of that weren't included.

So now, if you click on the Meet the Family tab, you'll see a character study for both Amanda and Chuck. From now on, I will post each generations main character and their partner's character studies at the end of each generation. 

A special thanks to LateKnightSimmer for introducing me to this idea (and for the wonderful pictures of Max). You can find Maximus' character study here and LateKnight's stories on the right hand side of the blog.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Eeeee! Hahaha. :) Thanks for the shout out to me and linking back! :)

    ReplyDelete