Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone that reads this blog has had a wonderful holiday season!

I know it's been several weeks since I posted so let me tell you why that's the case; I took an unscheduled hiatus. I say unscheduled because I had no intention of doing it, but things got busy with my family and they come first, plus I was part of a Christmas production and once the rehearsal schedule picked up, I had no hope of juggling family, rehearsals, performances, and my two stories. So I went without playing the Sims for  three weeks. Imagine, no Sims for 3 weeks!  It's crazy to think about.

The result though is that it allowed me think about Bridge's and Jeff's stories and, even though I've known what Bridge's story ending was from the beginning, I now know how we're going to get there. So the last couple of days I've been writing  and building (because as you may know, houses and such don't build themselves).

What have you been building, Sandybeachgirl? I'm glad you asked. =D One of the things I built was Bridge and Carson's house. I'm not going to give away too much but here's a couple pictures.  I'll be back later with some other New Year's presents. I promise new chapters are coming and Jeff and Bridge deal with funny, sad, romantic, and heartbreaking situations. Thanks so much for reading!



The front of Bridge and Carson's house.




The back of Bridge and Carson's house.




Their house looks out at the river.



Thanks again for reading!


5 comments:

  1. You sound like you had a great time with your real life events. :) I am happy you did. As for your house, holy shit. LOL. It's gorgeous! I am in awe of it, the roofs on it are beautiful and the landscaping is just wow, amazing. Those are the two things I'm terrible at when building. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great time! This was my eighth year in the Christmas production and I think it was my last. It's just too time consuming with the kids getting older and the rehearsal schedule is insane! But it's so fun, so who knows what I'll do.

      Lol! I'm glad you like the house. Thank you so much!! I think Bridge and Carson will be happy in it. I love building houses so whenever I get a chance I'll build one. Sometimes I don't have time and I download one (Amanda and Chuck's is a download).

      Delete
  2. Wow did you build the house? I'm seriously impressed! I always have trouble giving houses 'depth', especially with the roofing because sometimes the roof can look weird or too simple looking. Do Bridge and Carson have space for one more in their house? :P Anyway, looking forward to Jeff and Rosamund moving in...let's see what arises out of the four of them living under one roof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did build it, however the walkout basement part doesn't work. They get stuck in it; so I took the stairs out that lead to the basement and they just use the ground and second story. It still looks like it could be a walkout basement though. I might try to do it again with a different house and try to figure out what went wrong.

      Roofs are the hardest part for me. It usually takes me a good while to get them to where I like them.

      It's a six bedroom/4.5 bath house so there's plenty of room! Lol!

      Bridge and Rosamund together. . .Not much good could come from that. Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete