Friday, January 31, 2014

A Little Heads Up

We're getting very close to the end of Bridge's story (I'm really sad about this. I've loved writing for her). There are only two more, what I would call, regular chapters and then I plan to post the final chapter and an epilogue together. So that's really only three more to go. I'm trying my best to not rush posting the remainder; tying to give people a chance to catch up, but it's getting really hard. I was hoping to post one a week but there's no way I'm going to be able to drag this on for three weeks!!  So I'm going to do something I normally wouldn't do; the titles for the remaining chapters are listed in the Chapters tab. I'm going to put the dates up that I'll be posting them (including the heir vote). That way, you can catch up with the story and know the characters in the heir vote.

I'll also post the info here:

Chapter 22: The More the Merrier - Monday, February 3rd
Chapter 23: Paradise - Thursday, February 6th
Chapter 24: One More Day - Monday, February 10th
Epilogue: Monday, February 10th

Heir Vote - Thursday, February 13th
Generation 3 Heir Announcement: Monday, February 17th

Carson Character Study: Monday, February 17th
Bridgette Character Study: Thursday, February 20th


Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoy the last remaining chapters of Bridge's story!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww it's almost the end of a generation. Having finished a generation myself, I can say it's quite a bittersweet moment. Having to switch from Max to Patrick was sad but awesome at the same time. XD I find myself missing Max a lot which is probably why I did that character study LOL. Anyway enough about me. :) I admire your planning skills haha, and wish you luck with the transition of generations in your story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we'll see if I can keep to this schedule since right now my game is crashing. Literally, I posted this schedule and the game started crashing immediately after. Ugh!

      I missed Amanda too but I soon got excited about writing Bridge. I'm already excited about the next generation. They've got some interesting story possibilities. : )

      Delete