Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bridge's Timeline



Bridge's Timeline 

Warning! This timeline contains spoilers.

1026 - Bridge and Charlie born (July 4th)

1040 - Bridge and Charlie starts high school (Meet Carson)

1043 - Bridge and Charlie seniors (Jeff starts high school
         - Feud between Waverly and Bridge

1044 - Carson and Bridge make up
         - Carson and Bridge go to prom
         - Bridge, Carson, Trent and Julia go to college
         - Bridge and Carson start dating

1045 - Charlie and Kate marry - June 26th (Charles born October 21st) 
         - Bridge and Carson move in together

1047 - Jeff and Rosamund marry - July 15th
         - Jeff and Rosamund move in with Bridge and Carson
         - Bridge and Carson get engaged - Christmas

1048 - Bridge and Carson marry - May 25th
         - Charlie and Kate's twins born - May 31st (Anne and Amelia)
         - Trevor and Will born - December 21st

1050 - George and Charlotte born - March 3rd

1066 - Family vacation - July
         - Carson dies in car accident - October 20th


8 comments:

  1. T_T Carson dying. So sad. Ugh, and the same year they went on the family vacation. :( I like this, it's so colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still get misty eyed when I think about him. *sigh* Yeah it wasn't very long after they went on vacation that he passed away. That's actually one reason Will moved there was that it was such a happy memory for him. :)

      Delete
  2. Every time...Carson dying...every time...I almost cry. Like I think it was one of the first sims I fell in love with. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. . .whenever I see him I feel sad. He was one of my first loves too. Never expected it to happen. He just kept creeping into my heart.

      Delete
  3. Carson......*Sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know...

    ALL THE FEELS!!!!

    ReplyDelete