Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Amanda's Timeline

Originally, the Hobble family timeline was on one page. But now that the story has transitioned into the third generation, there are more and more events to add and it's getting really long.  I've been trying to figure out a way to change it and I've finally decided to give each generation their own timeline. Now seemed like a good time to spruce the blog up. Not sure how interested people will be in it, but I sometimes like to look back and see how things unfolded.





Amanda's Timeline

Warning! This timeline contains spoilers.

To make things easier for myself, I started the Hobble timeline at 1000 (except Chuck since he was five years older than Amanda).

995 - Chuck Born
1000 - Amanda's born

         - Starts dating Johnny
         - Johnny and Amanda break up (Winter)

         - Amanda and Chuck Marry (Autumn)

         - Charlie and Bridge born (July 4th)


1029 - Jefferson born (July 4th)

         - Scarlett born (Amanda has difficult labor - July 22nd)

1070 - Last of Chuck and Amanda's grandchildren born (Scarlett's twins - September 24th) - Total grandchildren = 14

Charlie's children - Charles, Anne, Amelia
Bridge's children - Trevor, William, George, Charlotte
Jeff's children - Margaret, ?????? (Ongoing story)
Scarlett's children - Diana, Patrick

1076 - Amanda passes away (part one, part two)        


8 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fun! I've never seen anyone do this before. I think it was smart of you to start at 1000 for the year, that does make things much easier I would imagine. I always enjoy stats like this, it's cool, and it shows how much you pay attention to your story and the things that happen in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!

      It really helps when I'm trying to figure out how much time happens between each life event. Since I try to connect the different generations with certain events, I can look back and see when things happened.

      Delete
  2. Love this! In fact, I find it pretty fascinating. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks...I haven't looked @ Jeff's story in awhile. *runs to Ray of Sunshine to catch up* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you find it interesting! I do this mainly to help me keep track of the events in their lives. I kind of had to when Jeff and Bridge's stories were going on at the same time. I don't want to give away too much of Jeff's story in this one so I'm constantly checking to make sure that things line up with both stories. But I had started it with Amanda as kind of an outline for the direction I wanted the story to go.

      Delete
  3. Awesome idea!!! I can't imagine how complicated doing something like this would be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to do this to keep it all straight. Too much going on for me to remember without writing it out. :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh, timelines. I do love a good timeline! I had to do the same thing for Gen 3. It gets ridiculously complicated otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With George, Trev, Charlotte, and Will, I had to really start keeping track of when events happened. lol! I can only imagine how complicated it was for you!! You did a fabulous job of keeping it all straight!

      Delete