Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Two New Chapters and Announcement!

Yay! I was able to get two new chapters done! One does contain nudity and has a warning with it so look out for that (if that sort of thing bothers you).

Now to the announcement:

For the next several chapters, Listening to My Heart and A Ray of Sunshine will occur during the same time span. I might as well take advantage of this unique situation and have both stories combine their story lines!

So here's what will happen, for the next several chapters, you will have the opportunity to see events from Bridge's perspective (on Listening to My Heart) and also Jeff's perspective (on A Ray of Sunshine).  I'll post a link in each chapter to Jeff's chapter that goes with Bridge's. It's pretty interesting to see how differently each of them thinks and feels about the same situation. It's also interesting to see how Bridge and Rosamund are going to interact. . .

Thanks for reading!
Sandybeachgirl

4 comments:

  1. This concept you're trying out sounds really interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it pans out. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the comments, LateKnight! It's only for four chapters that the stories will be side by side. It's been fun to write them since it's allowed the opportunity to see the relationship Bridge and Jeff have. I wouldn't have done it if it didn't allow each story to move forward though. Hopefully it works out. =D

      Delete
  2. Huh...I'm sort of going to do the same thing in my story! How crazy is that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! They've split back off now and I have to say, I'm relieved. It was fun and interesting but it was twice as much work. I had to think of every situation from four different view points and at times it was confusing. I was happy that she and Jeff got to be together again and the friction that occurred between Bridge and Rosamund was fun to watch.

      Great minds think alike!

      Delete