Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Special - Everyone Needs Love

With it being Valentine's Day I want to do something for you readers and maybe try to make up for the fact that I shocked you all with the ending of Bridge's story. So what's a girl to do but make a special Valentine's Day photoshoot; because everyone needs love. That includes the Davila clan!  I know I said I was going to keep the potential partners for this generation as a surprise but I can't do it.  So . . .SURPRISE!!!!  (a little early, because I'm terrible with keeping surprises and I got inspired by a photoshoot that Blythelyre did recently for her story which you can find here)

But I can't just post the pictures of the couples; we need to play a little game. Now, there's a guy and he does belong to Charlotte so I'm going to post his picture first; but of the other three I thought it would be fun for you all to try to guess who belongs with who. So you'll see pictures for each one of them and then you can guess who you think they go with. There will then be some pictures of each couple so you can see if you guessed right.

Thank you so much for reading!  Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!


 Ethan Saxton







Emily Rivers






 Pamela Haines







Stephanie Hathaway








The Couples:



Trevor and Pamela











Will and Emily
(She even convinced him to get a haircut)












George and Stephanie












Charlotte and Ethan








So there you have it. Will their relationships work out? Who knows (well, I do LOL!) but for now I'll leave you with a picture of all the couples:





Thanks again for reading! If you haven't voted for the third generation heir, there's still time!




Credits:

Poses:
Mimoto and Julsy - Victoria Secret Model Poses
Chibkins/Fairstead Sims - My Funny Valentine
traelia - Hunky Pose Pack
skylar - We Heart It and Ti Amo
Mypalsims - 6th Couple's Pack
Tum Tum Simiolino - 003 Pose Set
Monolith's - Inseperable
Forever Hailey - Aperille's Couples Pack
F&L Club - My Weakness
 

6 comments:

  1. Am I seeing things or does Will have wrinkles? I guessed that George got the brunette. XD I like the last name Hathaway, it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does. Bad me put the adult version of him in instead of the YA. Sorry! I hate when I miss stuff like that. Oh well. So you got an early peak at him as an adult. =D

      I like the last name too. Glad you got George's right! Will's is actually the girl that tried to share an umbrella with him when they went on their family vacation to Paradise Island. ; )

      Thanks for reading and commenting, LateKnight!

      Delete
  2. Love everyone!! Thanks for the sneak peek!! Now, off to play my game. I desperately need to finish Justine's semester. :) So far, it looks like George is in the lead, BUT I know there are other votes from other places. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore. =D I need to get cracking at Jeff's story again.

      George has a pretty good lead so unless a bunch of people start voting for one, it might just be him. : )

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Everyone is so good looking. You make great looking sims. My favorite of the females was Stephanie, and I did guess her for George, since I figured you wouldn't put two blondes together. LOL. Thanks for giving us a little sneak peak! Looking forward to next generation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amandralynn! I have to admit that Stephanie is my favorite too. =D

      I try to switch things up as far as looks and hair color. Just to add something different into the family.

      I'm excited about the next generation! It's going to be a lot of fun to write!

      Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete