Sunday, February 16, 2014

And The Winner of the Generation Three Heir Vote Is. . . . .

I don't think this will be a big surprise since he lead from the very beginning.  I now present you with the third generation heir . . .




George Fredrick Davila







Congratulations George! Was it the blue eyes? The blonde hair? The fact that he freakishly resembles Jeff. . .I don't know but I do know that I'm excited to write his story (and take lots of pictures of him. . .did I just admit that?). O_O  George's story will begin next Monday. In the meantime, you can read Carson's character study today and then on Thursday you can read Bridge's character study.

Thank you for reading and voting! 



8 comments:

  1. It was cause he likes psychology, and I'm interested in psychology... >_> ok, so I may be not telling you the complete truth, it was his rockin' bod and his sexy face... duh. *dies* LOLL. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! Tears are streaming down my face! Well, at least you're honest. Hahaha! So far I've been very surprised by how intense his eyes are. I'm like "Dude, stop staring at me." Almost like he's trying to get into my head. lol!

      Delete
  2. I won't lie. It was how sexy he is...yes he is a blonde version of Jeff who was my favorite of his generation. I'm so excited for his chap per. I will drool and stare a lot....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D They have very different personalities though. I've already caught myself a couple times almost calling George, Jeff. I guess it doesn't help that they both start with a "jah" sound. : ) I've been staring for well over a week now and he keeps staring back. There's an intensity in his eyes that Amanda and Bridge didn't have. It's kind of freaking me out a little. Hahaha!

      I'm glad you're excited! He's going to be fun to write for. Completely different from Amanda and Bridge.

      Delete
  3. There is just something about him. I feel like his always trying to create peace is going to get him in trouble some day. LOL! However, it's super sweet that he really seems to want that peace. Of course, he is a cutie and that helps, but the whole psychology angle could be ever so interesting. I'm 100% looking forward to what you write. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. . .Not going to comment on him getting into trouble. . .

      He wants peace but is he going to get it. . .?

      Hehehe!

      Delete
  4. Hello Georgie. Care to come sit on mama's lap??

    Sorry...I had to get that out. He is too cute! So, he's a doctor huh??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!

      Yup, Doctor Davila. *sighs* I have no idea how I'm going to get a chapter posted. I just keep staring! hahaha!

      Delete