Thursday, February 13, 2014

Generation Three Heir Vote



Well, it’s that time again. I can’t believe another generation vote is here!



Last time, I provided a brief synopsis of each possible heir’s story, their possible occupation, and a possible spouse.  For this generation I will provide a synopsis, possible occupation, their traits/favorites, and one song to listen to that will help form the early part of their story.  I have possible spouses in mind for all of them but I want to keep the mystery of who they’ll be. =D



Voting will start on Thursday, February 13th and end at 8:00pm EST on Saturday, February 15th.  The winner will be announced on Monday, February 17th and there will also be a character study for Carson posted that day.



To vote, you can leave a comment in the comment section of this post, vote by the poll that’s on the right hand side, or vote on the Sims 3 forums. Either way, I will total all the votes from all of them.



I urge you to vote because, in all honesty, I would not have picked Bridge to be the heir. That’s one reason I like to have readers choose because without you, Bridge’s story would never be told and I am so grateful now that she was chosen. =D



Without further delay, here’s the choices for the third generation heir:






Trevor Carson Davila









Trev has always been a talented, good looking, and popular athlete. Throughout high school he often sought his dad’s advice about his possible future football career, girls, and living life in general. After his dad’s passing, he finds himself without the guidance he desperately wants and needs and begins to lose himself in the fame and fortune lifestyle of being a professional athlete. Will someone be able to help Trevor back from his destructive lifestyle or will he completely give himself over and turn away from the man that he would have been if his dad were still alive?




Possible Career: Professional Football Player (Superstar Athlete)

Traits: Athletic, Charismatic, Friendly, Great Kisser, Schmoozer

Favorites:  Stu Surprise, Country Music, Purple

Inspirational Song:

Lookin’ For a Good Time – Lady Antebellum









William Jefferson Davila










Ever since the family went to Paradise Island on vacation, Will has dreamed of moving there to write books. He’s okay with the fact that he won’t know a single person there since he isn’t much of a social butterfly anyway; and no one there will keep asking him if he’s okay about his dad’s passing. He’s pretty much given up on the idea of ever having a girlfriend since he can’t seem to form a complete sentence around girls and that’s okay since they would be a distraction from his writing. What Will doesn’t know is that destiny has something else in mind. . .



Possible Career: Illustrious Author

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Good, Good Sense of Humor, Hopeless Romantic

Favorites: Firecracker Tofu, Movie Soundtracks, Yellow

Inspirational Song:

(I Can’t) Forget About You – R5









George Fredrick Davila











Always known as the do-gooder or mediator, it’s not surprising that George’s dream job is to be a psychologist. Because of his psychology studies, George has learned how to accept his father’s death and wants so badly to help his siblings in their struggles to do the same. His siblings, though, aren’t so happy with his attempts. While attempting to help his older brother and younger sister, he crosses paths with someone who has been hurt by others in the past and, as always, he feels the need to help them. Will his efforts come to fruition or will they blow up in his face?



Possible Career: Psychologist (Medical)

Traits: Family Oriented, Friendly, Good, Nurturing, Proper

Favorites: Goopy Carbanara, Indie Music, White

Inspirational Song:

Take Me There – Rascal Flatts









Charlotte Grace Davila






                                                                                                                                        

Charlotte was her daddy’s princess and as she nears high school graduation, she starts to realize that everything around her is a constant reminder that her dad isn’t there.  Watching her mother suffer through the pain of losing her dad makes Charlotte vow that she will never open her heart to anyone so she will never experience the pain that love can cause. She wants to escape the memories that living in Appaloosa stirs and is tired of being told what to do. Her solution, run away and tell no one where she’s gone. On her own in the city, she struggles to make it alone and to make her dreams of becoming a singer come true.  Will she keep shutting everyone out, or will she listen to the small voice inside that is crying out for love?




Possible Career: Singer

Traits: Dramatic, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Born Performer, Rebellious, Virtuoso

Favorites: Cobbler, Pop Music, Hot Pink

Inspirational Song:

Dance with My Father – Celine Dion



and
Heart Attack - Demi Lovato





So there you have it! I can honestly say I’m glad I don’t have to choose. Can’t wait to see who is chosen!


Thank you so much for reading and voting!




12 comments:

  1. Oh my Jesus... I seriously can't decide between Trevor and George. Ugh... so hot. *dies* Sorry, Will... *hides face* LOL.
    *scrolls up to read synopsis again* My problem is I love psychology, and I love superstar stories, hahhaa... o.O *taps fingers on keyboard* Ok I decided. I'm going to vote in that poll thing up at the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Trevor and George aged up and I stared at each of them for a good while. . .Glad I don't have to decide.

      Am I crazy or does George look a little like Jeff. . .I know he has similar hair but for awhile now I've thought he's looked like Jeff. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Lol!

      Thanks so much for voting!

      Delete
    2. Uh-oh....is that why we voted for him? Because he is a blonde Jeff? I just found a pic from Ray of Sunshine and compared....uh-oh----he even has the same style of hair! LOL!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha! Even when he was a teenager I thought he looked an awful lot like Jeff. It's crazy!

      The hair, is just a coincidence. He already had that style before I started realizing that he resembles Jeff which is actually funny because he looks up to Jeff. It's crazy when things like that work out in a story.

      So far he's in the lead so. . .We may have a blonde Jeff as the next heir. LOL!

      Delete
    4. No you're not crazy, he looks like Jeff if he dyed his hair blonde. He smiled and I died, that's when I knew... XD

      Delete
    5. I'm glad I'm not seeing things! Good grief! He even smiles like Jeff! I hadn't noticed that. . .Sims genetics are freaky sometimes. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Well damn. This is hard because I have a top 3 that I really like. I would really love it to be a guy this go around, and damn....its a toss up between George and Trevor. So hot....*Drools* both of them, I honestly can't decide. I really liked charlotte's story line, but sorry Charlotte, Its gotta be one of the sexy boys for me this go around. I love the sports aspect for Trev and his story line sounds awesome, but so does George's as well, as I had to take psychology through nursing and I LOVED it. Ugh....this is too hard. But I did place my vote. :) Trevor and George are just too damn HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of figured the deck was stacked against Charlotte. There's too many boys and they're nice to look at.

      Charlotte's story was the first that I had an idea for. But really, I'm more than happy to write any of their stories.

      Wow, lots of people interested in psychology! I might have to dust off my text books. . .

      Thanks for voting Amandralynn!

      Delete
  3. i choose george. i love the fact he wants to help people including his family. his story screams i'm worthy of success and love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D He's a pretty great guy! Thanks so much for voting!

      Delete
  4. I vote William! I left it up to traits to make my decision and I liked his the best haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like him too. I just like all of them! It's going to be fun to write for whoever it ends up being!

      Thanks for voting MrsOogieBoogie! =D

      Delete