Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Trev's Story

So, as we approach the end of George's story (within the next 10 chapters, lol), I've been thinking more about how Trev's story fits in with his. Most of Trev's story takes place before George's. The really important part of Trev's story; him battling his demons so to speak, is what coincides with George's. But there's one part that we don't really get to see and that's his and Pamela's story. I don't want to give too much away, but at some point, we'll see Pamela but it won't be for very long and then. . .well. . .we don't learn how they get from one point to the next. I've tried and tried to figure out how to incorporate it into George's story, but it just doesn't work.

I love Trev, like I really love him, and his and Pamela's story is something I'd love to tell, but it just doesn't belong in George's story. I've been toying with the idea of doing a side story of Trev's and Pamela's relationship but if people aren't interested in reading that, then I can just keep it to myself. :)

So, here's what I'm going to do, I've set up this poll to gauge how interested people are in hearing Trev's side story. You can vote and even comment to let me know your thoughts because I would greatly appreciate your input!!!

Thanks so much for reading this story and for taking an interest in the lives of these characters!!


♥Sandybeachgirl♥


Thank you so much for the feedback!!!
You all rock!
 

6 comments:

  1. I always like a good love story, I suppose. LOL. It would be fun to know how he gets together with Pamela, but if it doesn't happen, I won't be broken hearted. :) This generation is about George after all. Also you could probably use any ideas you had that you didn't get to use on one of your future heirs perhaps. XD I did vote yes, but I see the "no" is winning right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the last I looked, "yes" was winning. See, I'm glad I asked. :)

      Delete
  2. What? I didn't even get to vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was a really short poll. I was just trying to get a general feel. I will definitely post what happens in his character study. But over half didn't want to so. . .But. . .I do have pictures of Will and Carson to post. . . :)

      Delete
  3. *Sigh* I should have done some campaigning for the cause. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I may, may go ahead and do it but kind of separate from this. Like a blog of short stories for other characters but not on this particular story. I'm thinking, though not sure yet because I really want to write his and Pamela's story but I don't want to ruin the flow of George's in order to do that. If people had been interested here, I would have incorporated it.

      Still not sure what to do. Trev really wants a little of the spotlight. :D lol

      I'll keep you and everyone else posted. :)

      Thanks, Mandy!

      Delete