Sunday, October 19, 2014

George's next chapter coming soon, but. . .

I've been gradually working on George's next chapter, but I've also been mulling over Trev's ever since I posted the poll about his story.

From the poll I learned two things:

1) There are readers who want George's story to continue without knowing what happens in Trev's story. . .

AND

2) There are readers who do want to know Trev's story.

Duh, right! lol!

Obviously, I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't interested in telling it. . .so after contemplating for a little while, here's my compromise; I will tell Trev's story but it will have it's own blog so that way George's story can continue on it's way to the 4th generation and I can tell Trev's story (but separately).  Pretty much the same way that Jeff's story works. 

Am I insane for writing a legacy and 2 other side stories? Probably. lol I will say this though, Listening is always the main story and is my main focus. The side stories are extra so their chapters will be done as time permits. 

In the meantime, if you are interested, I've gone ahead and published Trev's blog (still quite a bit to do). If you'd like to take a peek, you can go to the new tab above for Side Stories and scroll down to his, or you can just click the link below.



Thanks so much for reading these stories!
♥Sandybeachgirl♥

 


4 comments:

  1. Well... if you're insane for writing one main story and two side ones, then institutionalize me cause I have four stories, and all of them are long and complicated... LOL, I must be clinically mental. XD Heading over to Trev's blog now. Wheeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! You rock! Ooo! Glad you headed over to the new blog! Following you over. . .whoot!!

      Delete
  2. err, have you not read my blog? I did three...all on one story. You will be fine! (Already stalking Trev's page like the creeper that I am lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes and I love how you wrote for all of them. They were an awesome generation. :D

      Delete