Sunday, May 3, 2015

The return of Listening, Ray, and Back to Life

After taking an unscheduled and unexpected hiatus, I'm finally able to return to posting chapters for all of the Hobble/Davila stories. So sorry for the long delay! I had every intention of posting Jeff's chapters when I got bombarded by my duties at school. Then we went on vacation and I took that time to look over the chapters I had written and there were several of Jeff's that I wasn't entirely happy with. So I tweaked them and then looked at Trev's. . .the same thing happened with his next two chapters. And as much as I wanted to publish something, I don't want to rush the chapters and post something that I'm not happy with.

So in my spare time, I've been tweaking the chapters and getting pictures for each of them. Unfortunately, I haven't had much spare time, so it's taken much longer than expected. The good news is that the kids are only in school for 13 and a half more days (not counting weekends) and my duties at the school will taper off after that; which means chapter postings will become more frequent.

Thank you so much for supporting this and the other stories I write! I hope that when the next chapters are published, they'll have been worth the wait. :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY! :D

    That's awesome that you help out at your kids' school though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves spastically* OMG! I feel like it's been forever since I've talked to you! (I guess it has).

      I try to be a good mommy. :) It's been fun helping out at their school, but I'm ready for some me time this summer.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are coming back, missed them and you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lckygrl!!!! Almost done with school. Ends this week so all of us will be returning later this week. Hope you've been well!!

      Delete
  3. Hey sandy,
    Missed you. Haha. Looking forward to having you back around. :)
    Hope you enjoyed your vacation, LOL, that's always fun. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Tackle Hugs*, *High fives*, *Does a dance*

      My friend, I am sorry I haven't been on aim! I wake up, go to school, do PTA stuff all day long, and then come home, sleep and repeat. I'm ready to have some time off!

      I'll be back on there and posting new chapters soon. Can't wait to catch up with you!

      Delete