Monday, September 30, 2013

3,000 Views Special - Bridgette Prom Possibilities

I meant to do a special post for 2,500 views but I was just way too busy when that happened. Instead, I'm doing a 3,000 views special! I'm completely blown away that this story has had this many views! Thank you so much for reading my little story!

As a thank you, I thought it would be fun to play a little "game" with Bridge's upcoming prom. A little teaser, if you will.  =D  A "what might happen during the prom" post.


There may be a possibility that Carson goes with Waverly. . .





OR



Perhaps he'll go with Bridge. . .











Maybe he'll dance with Waverly. . .








OR



He could dance with Bridge. . .









Will he kiss Waverly. . .








OR





Will he kiss Bridge. . .





Could be any combination of these possibilities.  All will be revealed in two chapters.  =D


Thanks so much again for reading!
Sandybeachgirl :)

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the way you made this post with the two pics representing Waverly and Bridge :) I'm cheering for you, Bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rooting for Waverly! She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize how pretty she is until I took the first picture of her and Carson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of feel like Waverly and Bridgette look similar. LOL. Maybe I'm just crazy. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too when I posted these pictures! It's crazy too since Bridge is obviously a combo of Amanda and Chuck's genetics and Waverly is one I made for the story. It's a little freaky. Lol! =D

      Delete
  5. wow Waverly IS really pretty, but i'm still rooting for Bridget. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't realize how pretty Waverly was until I took these pics. I almost felt a little bad for her. . . almost. : )

      It has to be Bridge! He just can't choose Waverly! I like Carson too much to do that to him. But then again, it would give the story an interesting twist. . . ; )

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. HAHAHA!!!! I'll give you a hint. . .Prom is a turning point in Carson and Bridge's story. =D

      Delete