Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wedding: Davila Style

There was no way that I was going to miss the opportunity to share what a real Davila wedding looks like; not after all the fun I had sharing a Hobble wedding!  I mean, this is still a branch of the Hobble family and just like the previous generation, they know how to spice things up!

 First things first, get the bride and groom to the wedding arc and pray that people sit down to watch this blessed event. So far, looks like things are going pretty well (at least better than Charlie and Kate's wedding did).










 Check! Okay. . .wait a minute. . .

Steph: "Will, are you okay? You know it's a little rude to get up during a wedding ceremony."

Will: "I'm okay. Just need to stretch my legs after the long plane ride."





Well, while Will half stands/half sits. . .let's check in with the other wedding guests. . .




Ethan's mom, Nicole seems pretty happy with the event. I'm starting to feel better about this now.





 Umm. . .Lester, are you okay?

"Yeah, I just don't know what happened! One moment we were bringing him home and the next he's getting married." 

While Ethan's dad tries to regain his composure, let's move on to Bridge.







"I wish Carson was here." 


I know, Bridge. I know.


 Well, maybe Chuck's doing better. . .





 "I wish Amanda was here."


. . .Someone has got to be happy during this wedding!





Did I not get the memo about holding my arm during this wedding. . .Maybe Scarlett, Kate, and Fredrick are part of some secret arm holding group. . .?

Come on guys! Can you just give us one normal wedding?

 






Apparently Toby, Ethan's cousin is in on the arm holding group too. Maybe we should start a support group.






OMG! You too George?! What's wrong, sugar?

"Steph didn't sit next to me."

 Wow, really? You can't go a couple minutes without being with her?

"No."

Sighs. Well, I suppose things could be worse. . .






Um. . .guys, why are you standing up? And why is it only the Davila family?

Trev: "Well, Will needed to stretch his legs, and Steph was trying to get him to sit back down. And then Mom was upset. . ."

Never mind Trev, I got it.






While all that craziness happened, these two were getting married and it was a sweet sight to see.












Wrong way Chuck. I seem to recall you did something similar at Charlie's Wedding. . .





Yup, just Chuck being his normal self. 
 





 I just love their expressions!
















Oh! He's moving in for the kiss! Everyone get your cameras ready!!!
 








Aww! I guess it's official! Charlotte is now Mrs. Saxton!

 




Hey there, kids. . .you might want to come up for air. Don't want anyone fainting.
 





George? Whatcha doin?

"I'm going to kiss Steph like Ethan and Charlotte are kissing."

Sure George, you go right ahead.





George: "But there's people in the way. . ."

Good things come to those who wait, George.

George: grumbles






Hallelujah! Everyone's happy!!!







Wait. . .Lester?
 





"My son! He's married!!!"

Yes, yes he is Lester. But there's cake. . .

 




Scarlett? You too?

 




Well, at least George has finally made his way to Steph.

I thought you were going to kiss her, George?












Well, while those two are lip-locked, let's spy on the other guests.






What. . .? Why are you all looking at the curtains?

Chuck: "You said there was cake."

That I did Chuck, that I did.

Here, let me move the curtains for you. . .






Much better! Hey! Looks like Steph and George stopped long enough to grab some cake!




  

Oh my. . .we've moved on to dancing. Toby is shocked by the sight in front of him. 




 





Trev. . .I know that smile. . .what are you up to?





"Nothing! Just gonna break out my awesome dance moves!"






And with that folks, I think it's time to go. I thought a Hobble wedding was insane, but the Davilas have proven that they are the rightful holders of that title.  One can only hope that George and Steph's wedding goes smoother. . .Lol!



10 comments:

  1. LOL, Sim weddings.
    I don't understand the random standing up for no reason that they do all the time. XD
    Charlotte's name is cool, Saxton. Ha, well, I should say Ethan's name is cool, and Charlotte was lucky to have been able to share it with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? They're so crazy!

      I don't get it either. What really made no sense was it was the Davila family. Not the Hobbles, not the Saxtons. . .the Davilas. Crazy family!

      :D I'm glad you like it. I can't even remember how I came across it now. lol!

      Delete
  2. Aw, it was a cute wedding nonetheless :)

    How do you set up your weddings by the way? Do you invite everyone over and hope for the best or do you add them all to your household and control them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I had two households, one that was George, Steph, Charlotte, Ethan, Trev, Bridge, Charlie, and Will. The other was Charlie, Kate, Scarlett, Fredrick, Lester, Nicole, Toby, and the bridesmaid. I had Trev buy the indoor park lot and then I switched to the other household and picked their formal outfits in CAS. I then told them to go to the indoor lot and while they did that, I switched back to the main household. When the household with Charlie and Kate started to arrive, I placed them in a room I built with nor doors. (Mwahaha). I then posed and placed them as I needed for the chapter pics and then I released them for the actual wedding (and they stayed which I was pretty surprised at).

      That's how I've done the last 4 weddings. For me, it's easier than switching back and forth from household to household and also from just inviting people like in the game. Half wouldn't show up and then I'd spend time tracking them down. I'd much rather kidnap them and hold them against their will. LOL!

      Delete
  3. lmao. I've only had one real wedding in game. This was a riot. :)

    My first one the lot wasn't big enough and routing got messed up, then I tried again and the cake glitched out. This makes me want to try again though!

    It kills me that you made Ethans parents and even a cousin!!! I have been avoiding characters I'd have to make new sims for. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never fails! They are all crazy! I can't wait to see what happens with George and Steph!

      My first couple of in game weddings were horrible. No one came and they were lame ( no music, food) I had no idea what I was doing.

      Yeah, I just have this thing that if you marry into the family you need to have parents, at least so we can have a decent hereditary base. Thankfully I made Ethan an only child. . .and I was feeling generous and made Ethan a cousin. :)

      Delete
  4. You seriously deserve tons of credit for your talent in compiling all the sims to cooperate! Everyone looks so gorgeous.

    How'd you get the little fireflies? They look so magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! It's a challenge that I continue to give myself: how many sims can I fit into one place. LOL!

      The lot is actually the indoor butterfly park in Bridgeport. There's butterfly spawn (boxes) that are in the lot already so they just naturally appear on the lot. (They're found by going to the buydebug cheat) I left them thinking they added a cute element to their wedding. :)

      Thanks so much for commenting, Emerain!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful and so much more organized than any of my weddings. Tony died at his wedding...

    Ahem, any way...beautiful beautiful beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Oh my! He died???? I haven't had that happen. . .yet.

      Thank you so much! I always wonder about all the work I do for them but once I start taking the pictures it makes the work I put into it worth it. :)

      Delete