Monday, September 1, 2014

George and Steph

I felt it was time to give the blog a facelift again and in doing so, I needed to take some pictures of George and Steph. I figured since I had them at my disposal I would just make an entire photoshoot out of the event. ;)

It's no secret that I listen to music while I write. The playlist I have for George, for Steph, and then for them combined (ones that I consider their couple songs) is insanely long! You only get to hear a fraction of what I listen to. So as a thank you to those of you that read this story, I thought I'd share George and Steph's photoshoot and provide some listening music (one of their songs).





 Hope you enjoy! Thank you so very much for reading and supporting this story!










 








 














































And just because we don't take ourselves too seriously around here. . .








 Yes, George. You might marry her one day


Oh wait! That reminds me! There's one more.
 .
.
.
.
Something that could happen if these two can get it together.
.
.
.
.








And just because I love this picture SOOO much and love black and white pictures. . .







Thanks again for reading!


♥ Sandybeachgirl ♥


Special Thank You To:
 Zoe Cabral (Can't find link for poses anymore)




10 comments:

  1. Love, love the facelift. It fits them perfectly!

    The photo shoot is awesome. Makes me think I have to give my Sims happier relationships so that I can do something like this for them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, DandyLion! I enjoyed giving the site a facelift. I have to agree, I think it fits them better. :)

      Thanks! It is a nice benefit that their happy. I had Tony in the guy photoshoot and just pretended that everyone called a truce for those moments that he was there. Same with the family pic for the year anniversary. lol!

      Thanks again for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm really happy that you want them to get together. :D I promise that good things do indeed come to those who wait. ;)

      Delete
  3. Cute pictures! Plus I really enjoy the new look of your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love photo shoots and this one was perfect! I love the black and white picture the most. That pose is beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had fun with this one. IT was a very fun, relaxing, cute one to do.

      I love that pose. I've had it forever and had completely forgotten about it. It's part of the Siempre pose pack by Urban Hype Sims. :) I've used almost every pose from it throughout the legacy.

      Delete
  5. Amazing! These were stunning! They make such a gorgeous couple! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm a little biased in my opinion of them so it's nice to hear that others enjoy seeing them too. :)

      It was one of the funner shoots I've done since it was just the two of them and not 30 something sims. . .Never again. . . *shakes head* lol!

      Delete