Wednesday, April 9, 2014

10,000 View Special - The Men of Listening to My Heart

As Listening to My Heart reaches different milestones, I become more and more grateful to you, the readers. Not that I'm not already grateful, but these are special moments. Moments where I get to say, thank you. And I do thank you! Thank you for taking time out of your life to read, laugh, cry, and comment. I know that there are so many other things that you could be doing with your life, and the fact that you've taken time out to read this little legacy, is overwhelming to me. 

I spent some time thinking about how I could thank all of you. Maybe a special chapter? Perhaps a glimpse into the future? What about a photoshoot. . .? And that's when it came to me. . .a photoshoot of the men of Listening to My Heart. I dug into some old saved games, dusted off some of their clothes, and cleaned them up good.  For some of the side characters, I've provided a synopsis of what happened to them after their stories branched off from the heirs. I hope this brings a smile to your face like it did mine. It was fun seeing some of these older guys again.

So please, sit back, maybe grab a drink, a snack is always good too, enjoy the show. . . and thank you again for reading!


Sandybeachgirl

****** 

The Men of Listening to My Heart







Generation One




Johnny Johnson

After Johnny left Appaloosa to travel the world, he met a woman named Wanda and they quickly fell in love. They settled down in her home country of England and they had a son, named Patrick. Johnny, Chuck, and Amanda still remained friends through the years and when Johnny passed away (three years after Carson) Chuck and Amanda flew to England for the funeral.



 Chuck Hobble









Generation Two















Trent Matthews

After graduating college, Julia and Trent moved back to Appaloosa and married a year after Bridge and Carson. Soon after, they moved to a nearby town and had two boys. they remained friends with Bridge,Carson, Charlie, and Kate and attended Carson's funeral. They continue to talk and occasionally see their Appaloosa friends.



 Carson Davila







Charlie Hobble







Jeff Hobble










Generation Three

















Tony Cerillo



Ethan Saxton



Will Davila







Trev Davila









George Davila










Thank you, from the men of Listening to My Heart








Poses provided by:



10 comments:

  1. ::::::::::faints:::::::

    :::::::heart skips a beat:::::::

    Seriously, you should have put some kind of warning on this chapter. Like, make sure your pace makers work properly. Or hold onto something tight. Or wear some kind of breathing apparatus BECAUSE YOU MAY FORGET TO BREATH! LOL! Seriously, this is an absolutely WONDERFUL GIFT! I'm sure the other ladies will agree with me. My fav? Definitely the LAST pic....almost fainted. Also, didn't realize Trev was SUCH a hottie. Seriously, hot! I love his tat and the pic with his hand on the mirror is probably my other fav. :) AWESOME JOB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It's hard to believe that all those muscles are hiding under their clothes. Hahaha! I don't make small built guys. You can be guaranteed that there's some muscle going on under their clothes.

      Trev, in my opinion, is just in a league of his own (as far as the sims in my story. Others make much hotter sims). I spend way too much time staring at him. . .*scrolls back up to sneak a peek*

      Thank you so, so much for reading and commenting, lovesstorms! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. *Grabs a fistful of dollar bills*

    I love that you provided a little synopsis of what happened to some of the characters that was neat. :) It was great to see Carson again, even though it made me a twinge sad, but it was good to know that somewhere he is alive in one of your saves. :)

    That pic with Jeff with his hand on the mirror....*Faints* The pics of George and Trev shirtless *Faints and passes out* Loved the poses, loved the outfits, loved everything!

    What a great Thank you! Even though I think that it's really us that should be thanking you for the eye candy. *Scrolls back up to look at Trev's back tattoo then faints again*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad you liked the synopsis with Johnny and Ethan! All of them have a complete story line and I thought it would be a nice way to include that here.

      Carson. . .he does indeed live in a saved game. He's dressed all in white and follows Bridge around the house. :) It's sweet.

      Jeff. . .O_O. . .The intensity in those eyes, his body, He's always easy to take pictures of. Him and Trev. I pose them and it's just effortless.

      Aww! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Believe me, I enjoyed taking picture of them. :D LOL!

      Thank you so much for always commenting and reading. Amandralynn!

      Delete
  3. Holy sh... *dies mid sentence*
    I just.. I can't handle any of this. *screams*
    Omg Will.. And holy crap, Jeff.. I just...
    No.. No no no. Thank YOU for this. XD

    *falls off couch and lays there for an undetermined amount of time*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm so glad that you enjoyed Will. Keep an eye out for him to appear in the story soon. . .

      Jeff is. . .*sighs from contentment*. . .yeah. Hahaha!

      You are more than welcome! I really enjoyed taking the pictures and spent way too much time staring at all of them. LOL!

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting, MrsOogieBoogie! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. Mmmmmm...
    Holy mother, that pose of them touching the mirror... that one of Carson, where the fire is lighting up his face... just... *dies*
    o.O Jeff... your stubble is beautiful. Come, let us sit by the fire. *faints*
    Trev... oh Trev... muscles... tattoo... *faints* *can't put together coherent sentences due to mouth hanging open from drool* I am a little sad he doesn't know who I am... *pouts* *snuggles* XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Those fire lit ones are some of my favs and the two that are my favs are Carson and Jeff. :D

      I love Jeff with stubble and wish I had given it to him from the beginning. He's just going to have to wait a little while longer to get it in his story. :) He really needs some cuddling by the fire after all the things he's gone through.

      Aww, believe me, if you were a sim, Trev would want to snuggle. :D

      I can't thank you enough, LateKnight for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it!

      Delete