Thursday, November 21, 2013

New Chapters and Links!!!

Yay!!!! I mentioned before that I was working on several chapters at once so I could post a lo at once. So here they are! There are 3 chapters (two are two-parters and the last has three parts), so there's quite a bit to read.  The feed for the blog skips from chapter ten to twelve so I'll put the links for each chapter in this post, or you can just go to the chapters tab at the top and link to them that way.

Thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoy them!

Chapter Ten: Nothing Can Stay the Same Forever - Part One
Chapter Ten: Nothing Can Stay the Same Forever - Part Two
Chapter Eleven: Everything Has Changed - Part One
Chapter Eleven: Everything Has Changed - Part Two
Chapter Twelve: Homecoming - Part One
Chapter Twelve: Homecoming - Part Two
Chapter Twelve: Homecoming - Part Three




2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeee yah I just read all of them and they were amazing! I was so glad to see Bridgette and Carson finally got together! Keep up the amazing work!
    ~YoujustgotLokid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! It was so much fun writing these chapters since they were finally getting together.

      The more I write for these two characters, the more I love them. They're so fun to write for. Thanks again for reading!

      Delete