Sunday, August 24, 2014

That crazy thing called real life. . .

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I'm posting on here! I feel like I've been gone forever and I am so sorry!! Long story short, my children started school in early August and ever since about mid-July I've been volunteering at their school. I basically am living at their school. It's wonderful and fulfilling but I get home and I'm so exhausted that all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch this guy:



Can you blame me? lol! It's like the movie "Groundhog Day." Same thing over and over again. Wake up at 5:45, go to school, work till the afternoon, come home, help kids with homework, cook dinner, spend some time as a family, get kids ready for bed, and then I fall on the couch and watch the gorgeous Colin O'Donoghue. 

But my time requirement at school is becoming less and less and it looks like real life is finally settling down. Yay! I was even able to open up the Sims game and take some pictures a little while ago.

So here's the deal. This story and A Ray of Sunshine aren't going anywhere. I will write these stories for as long as it takes to tell them. But there may be times during this school year that I disappear for a little bit because my work load has increased (Or because Colin has distracted me with his ability to make guyliner look good). But fear not, I will always return with new chapters, to read your stories, and talk on aim (sorry aim friends! I  miss you all!).

I'm hoping to have a new Listening and Ray chapter out in the next couple days. I hope they are worth the wait and I can't thank you enough for reading them and for your patience.

Sandybeachgirl



10 comments:

  1. *faints from Colin*
    You have killed me.
    LOLL.
    I am a giant fan of guyliner.
    See you around, sandybeachgirl. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched way too much Once Upon a Time the last couple of weeks! You know how much I love Colin!!! lol!

      I'm hoping to pop on aim sometime this weekend. Can't wait to catch up on what you've been up to!

      Delete
  2. You know from talking on Aim that i'm a big fan of Colin and how he rocks the guy liner. *Faints* Damn is that one good lookin man. Can't wait for the new season to start. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Coln fans unite! lol!

      I've seen some on location pictures of them shooting the new episodes and there already looks to be some "passionate" (using Jennifer's word) moments between Emma and Hook. Is it the 28th yet? I may have to have a Once marathon. . .:D

      Delete
  3. ahhh Once...loooooove some Hook!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more than a slight obsession with Colin. . .He's just perfect. :D May have to pop in an episode to watch and get my fix. . .lol!

      Delete
  4. I love Once Upon A Time and Hook is one of my favorites along with Belle and Jefferson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Hook and am loving this season of Once since it's revolved so much around him! I've loved every episode Jefferson's been in, I wish there were more! :)

      Delete